5 years ago
Monday, May 4, 2009
Routine
So I have been trying to get back into a routine for the last three months and I have realized that my life during this time has been one adjustment after another and that I have'nt done that bad in getting used to constant change and chaos. I hope to some day soon be able to return to my routines...I thrive off of them. I also need to get more spiritually intune. I don't take the time to read and pray like a should. Maybe I shouldn't go back to the old routine but create a new routine that includes more exercise and reading and praying. I am so busy being a mom I am not taking time to nourish myself and I know I need to do that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Yep I totally agree with it all. You'll have to modify your routines as changes happen in life. I haven't an idea what I'm going to do this summer when Elijah's home ALL day.
You can drop your cute little kids off at my house ANYTIME in order to nourish your beautiful self!
Well, it's been two weeks and speaking of modifying our routines, I sat down at the puter today and made up a microsoft excell chart of our new daily schedule!!
You're behind on your blogging.
Post a Comment