5 years ago
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
11 Years
Well this Saturday was mine and Rod's 11 year Anniversary and we had a fantastic weekend!!! It started on Friday night Rod arranged for a sitter to stay the night with our kids and he surprised me with a hotel room! Then we went to Capo's to eat and it was the BEST Italian food I have ever had, it was really cool, It was a speakeasy type of place and it had a secret entrance and had the God father playing on the big screen, not with the words of course, they had Frank Sinatra playing in the back ground and an outline of a chalk body on the ground. I thought I would be shot up by mobsters at any moment, It was AWSOME!!!!! Then from there we went and visited his brother at Little Buddha at the Palms and then went and saw Star Trek at the Brenden Theater's. After that we went back to the hotel room....the rest is none of your business! HAha The next day we were going to check out and our friend who comped us our room told us we had it for two nights but unfortunately we didn't have another babysitter for the next night so we came home. We layed around the rest of the day and watched movies. Then Sunday we layed around all day together and watched movies and T.V. The next day was Monday and we had a BBQ at his mom's and went swimming, again spending the day together. If you know my husband he NEVER has a day off except Sunday and occasionally Saturday but this weekend including Monday he took everyday off to spend with me and I will tell you it was the BEST weekend I have had in along time. I spent more time with him this weekend than the whole 11 years we've been married! Thanks Babe for an Amazing weekend and loving me so much it makes my knee's weak!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Happy anniversary, Lesli !!!
^_^
Post a Comment