5 years ago
Saturday, April 25, 2009
crazy times
Okay it has been crazy in my house, but great! We have my friend of 20 years and her two kids ages 2 and 8 months living with us because the apartment hooked to our house is not done yet. Rod has been working so much he hasn't had time to work on it. My friend's house got sold back to the bank so she had to move. Her husband fell in love with her best friend and left her high and dry...what is it with some men!!!! It is crazy having 7 kids and three adults in one house, luckily we have the room, but I feel like in some way I am living the law of consecration and that makes me feel good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Good stuff. Hope to see your shining face on Saturday. (I say shining because we're all white from the winter. It's time to put some color back into life!)
I'm glad that things are working out for you guys, and that you are able to help someone else in need. Love ya lots!
Post a Comment