5 years ago
Saturday, April 4, 2009
I rock!!!
Okay so I have decided everyone is stupid!!! Just Kidding! I so love all people... okay well not all people!! I am slowly feeling like myself again. Thanks to Conference and our wonderful leaders. Life Sucks sometimes but if you just go with the flow it eventually get's better! So I need to loose 60 pounds and my face is sagging and my butt and boobs are not where they used to be...I realized I like myself and do I feel down sometimes about myself, of course, don't all women! I truly think I rock though. I am always trying to better myself and I try to be a good mom and I know I am a rockin wife...I am not trying to toot my own horn It's just a fact! HAHA Today is a good day, will tomarrow be? Who knows and who cares I am enjoying today and for that I am greatful!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Usually when your spirits are down, you need to feed yourself spiritually. What a feast General Conference is!
Post a Comment