5 years ago
Monday, March 9, 2009
Moving Thoughts
I am taking a break from moving and not realizing how much little stuff I have, I have moved so many boxes over and unpacked them yet stuff keeps mulitilpying at my old house to move over...where does all this stuff come from anyway? I think there is a moving fairy that instead of helping make it look like you are making progress she sheilds your eyes and makes it look like you havent done a thing. I picture her all tiny and cute looking, with red hair and freckles and a smile that lights up her whole face, you can't be angry with her because she is so cute! Dang Fairy! I thought that moving over the next couple of weeks would be the best thing, which it has been good so I have time to unpack and organize at the other house but it feels like it is taking forever! How come we can't have magical powers? I would only use them when absolutly necessary, okay that's not true I would probably use them all the time, just think I could zap my stomach and make it flat and zap my thighs so they don't touch, wrinkles gone, gray hair a thing of the past! Wow I sound like my mother. oh and don't forget nice perky boobs!! Oh wait I was only going to use them to help me move....I told you I don't have that kind of dicipline! Anyway I know that when all is said and done we will be happier in this bigger house and save money, which is the main reason we are moving. I hope all is well with everyone and if you need anything....Don't call me I am busy! Just kidding, Make time to Love each other!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment