Thursday, February 19, 2009

Throw up and moving

O.K. so I have been dealing with throw up and diarrhea for the last 5 days. just when everything seems calm Kennedie barfs again and two of my kids had not gotten it...well now Hailey has diarrhea. Why oh why is that the way our bodies choose to get rid of sickness? Why couldn't we just let out a huge sneeze and then it be gone! Aside from all the lovely ejection of bodily functions at my house we are moving. It's only a couple of blocks away and into a bigger house but Rod and I are emotionally attached to our first home...him way, way more than me but even still it's hard to leave. Plus we have to drive by it every Sunday on the way to church and what if some trashy people get into it and ruin it! I feel very secure in my house and this other house has 5 entrances...we have to do something about that and put dead bolts on the doors that already exist. My kids are super excited, especially Taylor because she gets her own room now. I am excited to finally get my Library/craft room and Rod is excited about his huge garage he gets all to himself. It's always hard to change but I am so grateful to be able to stay in our ward and the kids get to stay in the same school so really all we are changing is where we put our heads at night. We will have opportunity to get out of debt and save for retirement and our future, whatever may come. I haven't even started packing and we are moving in a week or so. I want to paint first and then move stuff in so over the next few weeks I will be a busy bird. I will miss the upgrades in our house now but I know that where ever Rod decides to fix up it will be great it just takes time and money. I know I have been babbling on but I have had so much on my mind and needed to get it out. If my kids would get better and no one else get sick we will be in business, eventually I will post more pics but for now you just have my words!

1 comment:

Audrey Taylor said...

You want to know something? Once y0ou're in0 your new 0house., .you pr0oba0bly 0won0't l0ook b0ack0.

Hey sorry Tiffany is hitting the 0 button while I.
'm
ty
pi
.ng
!!!