5 years ago
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Renewed
So we have officially moved into our new house and between trying to get organized and back into a routine I have lost myself. Today I realized how much I rely on the lord for my peace and harmony. I have been missing the spirit in my life for a few months and feeling like a lost soul, yet I know that all I had to do was knock and he would open. I am grateful for a loving and forgiving Heavenly Father who loves me in spite of myself. I am grateful for incredible friends and a loving and supportive family. That is what really matters in life, not all this stuff and crap that the world tends to offer us. I am grateful to be apart of this true gospel upon the earth and I am grateful for the light within to guide and direct me along this journey. I am finally starting to feel a little bit of me come back each day and I pray that with diligence and hardwork I can reach my goals and continue on this journey with a smile on my face.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I saw a woman walking out to her car yesterday and her license plate said INSALES. She was wheeling a suitcase behind her and was trying to walk in these tall clumpy shoes with coolott pants, her hair freshly (but frizzily) blowdried. I thought, "Man, I wouldn't want your life!" You are absolutely right. NO THING the world can offer us will ever make us happier and at more peace than the gospel. Here's to you finding more and more of your beautiful spiritual self each day.
Post a Comment