Wednesday, January 21, 2009

New President!

Well Baby Dezi is back with his mom, she did not hold up her end of the bargain for me to have him for a month until she developed a routine, a sponser and got clean. My hands were tied and although I cried and miss him I know God will watch over him. OK enough about that I wanted to say a few words about the new president. He gave a great speech, however I feel that he is more of a celebrity than Pres. time will tell. That being said I support our president and that is the only way our country can be unified is if we stand together as one nation under God. It is a new day and age and if we stand strong in our beliefs I feel that we will succeed. God is aware of our everyday struggles and what is happening in this nation and the break down in marriage. I pray that our new President will not let us down and that this nation will once again flourish and be an example for good and strong values like it was in our four fathers generation! God Bless America! I am proud to be an American...are you????

1 comment:

Audrey Taylor said...

Baby Dezi will probably be back sometime.
I don't know what Obama's affiliations and intentions are. Let's say that he is an honest man and that he is going to do what he believes is the best thing for the people in our caountry. Most everything is harder done than said. I think he feels immense pressure and now that the show and competition is over to win the election, it is probably a harder job than he thought. So I agree with you about the celebrity comment.
Someone said their mom thinks he is the antiChrist that lives before the Savior will come again. I think the devil is more sneaky than that. I'm going with Harry Reed! Ouch!