Friday, January 16, 2009

Baby Desmond---Dezi

O.K. so for those of you who haven't heard I have temporary custody of my 8 month old Nephew. He is the best baby and I am glad to have him in our home. My little brother has three kids and I have the youngest. My brother is a hard worker and loves his baby unfotunanlty his wife is hooked on drugs again and her mom already has the two other kids all the time. Nick's wife is only 19 and I know me at that age could not have handled 3 kids and she was pregnant with number 4 and then she decided to make a bad choice and do drugs to get rid of the baby needless to say and much to my brothers dismay it worked and she is no longer pregnant but I know that baby will be happier in heaven and I am glad that the Lord protected that baby...anyway that's how I look at it. I am afraid however that I will become so attached to my Nephew that when I have to give him back..If that's what happens, I will be so sad! We are taking things day by day at this point but feel very blessed to have this little sweet spirit from heaven in our care. God is merciful and I know that he looks out for his children. Luckily we don't have to cover any costs my mom is covering everything and Nick is paying her back which takes a lot of stress off of us so that I can just enjoy this bundle of joy! I am so glad to be able to be a stay at home mom and relish in these miracles!

1 comment:

Audrey Taylor said...

Wow, it's been a while since I've been to Rayland. You are such a good person. This must have happened within the last three days.
By the way, you do have a hot bod. If you were any hotter I would pee my pants with intimidation when you walked by!