5 years ago
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Thoughts!
So I have been baking all day and thinking of the people in my life and in the past years and I realized that almost all of my friends from the past and some from the time I met my husband, have gotten divorced. Rod told me last night that some good friends of ours throughout the 11 years we have been married are getting divorced. They have three kids and have ben married one year longer than us. I am so sad for them and for all of the other people I have loved who have gone through this. Satan does not want us to be successful and he will do anything to destroy our marriages and our eternal familys. Times are getting worse morally and economically that we need to strenghten our familys and friends and stick together to help each other out and help bring everyone along with us into the fight of our lives. Please love your friends, give them good advice and love your familys like never before. God Bless Everyone!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Oh my gosh, that is sooo terribly sad! YOU and your husband are a good example to all of us around you. I truley believe that everyone could stay together in their marraige if they make sacrifices to do it. Especially for their children. If they think life is going to be better after the divorce, they are seriously mistaken!
Post a Comment