5 years ago
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
My oldest is 10!
How was your holiday? Mine was great for the first time ever my husband took off all of the days for thanksgiving.( Thus.-Sun.) He never get's to do that. It was a blast having him around for so many days. We visited friends and family in and out of town. My cup runneth over! Monday was my oldest childs birthday she is now 10 years old and I can't believe how much she has grown and changed. Tuesday I let her ditch school and we had a day together. We went and got her hair cut ABOVE her shoulders and in layers, which her dad did not want, but we convinced him and it looks to cute. I would put a picture of it up but my camera is being stupid and doesnt want to work right. We then went to the Galleria mall and window shopped and ended in build a bear, where she proceeded to have an elephant she named, Penelope, created. Then we went to lunch. It was a blast spending one on one time with her. She has informed me she will be a teenager in 2 years. Am I worried, if it was any other one of my children I would say yes but Taylor has been my model child from the begining I always have those worries of a crazy out of control teenager but I hope and pray she will always be her because that is perfect for me. I am a proud mother of 5 beautiful kids and the one leading them is pretty fantastic! Love your children and treat them with respect and kindness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Taylor really is beautiful, talented, and helpful. I have loved seeing her grow the past five years I've known her.
Your doing such a good job with your kids. I so glad you got to spend time with your hubby and family. I love it when Darren gets to be home like that too.
Post a Comment