5 years ago
Thursday, December 18, 2008
A cute Story for all my cool friends.
Twas six days before Christmas and all through the house all my children were stirring so was my spouse. The socks were spun in the washing machine with care in hopes that the dryer fairy soon would be there. the children were nestled all snug in there beds, while visions of mashed potatoes danced in there heads. And papa in his skivvies and I in my Jammie's so tight, had just settled our heads for an interrupted, sleepless night. When out on the lawn there arose such a clatter, I picked up my bat to see what was the matter (after all I live in the ghetto). When, what to my wondering eyes should appear, but my awesome husband in a sleigh, pulled by eight tiny reindeer. (your probably wondering how he got out there so fast when he was just laying next to me...the answer...he's magic duh!) As I drew in my head and was turning around, in through the front door he came with something he had found. He was dressed in only fur from his head to his toes and had a look in his eye and a cute button nose. His eyes how they twinked as he gave a sweet wink. He had a way cute face and a round little belly that shook, when he laughed, like a bowl full of jelly! He opened his sack and gave me something shiny, so to thank him I gave him a pinch on his hiney. And laying his finger aside of his nose, he blew a snot rocket (EWE! just kidding) he leaped out to his sleigh and to the sky he rose. When he drove out of sight I heard him exclaim MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOODNIGHT! oh and I have a very hot wife!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Oh my goodness, you are so good at that writing and rhyming stuff. The imagery of Rod dressed in fur from his head to his foot, .. it wasn't red it was leopard print wasn't it?!
I loved it, such a cute story... grabbin the bat is funnt...LOL I think it was a great story!
Love, Sandra
Post a Comment