Saturday, November 7, 2009

2009

Wow the year is almost over and I can't believe how fast it has gone and all the lessons I have learned. It all started getting chaotic in March of this year, right after my birthday. We moved into a bigger house, still in the same ward, thank goodness. As soon as we moved in my friend and her two kids moved into my den downstairs and they lived here for 8 months and why they were here I had custody of my brothers 4 kids, along with my 5 and my roommates 2, living here for a month and a half until I couldn't take it any more and then my brothers kids went to live with the maternal grandma for a couple months. After awhile she started back on drugs, which is why my brother and his wife got there kids taken away. So the kids got taken to child haven and they wanted me to take all four and I couldn't do it again, so I said I would take the baby, did I mention that when I first got the kids the baby was 2 days old, yep that's right 2 days! when I got him back he was 4 months old and the other kids went to foster care. I had the baby for 7 weeks and during that time my roommate moved out and I wanted the house to my family, which has not happened since we moved in, so I had the baby go to my sister in law and we are hoping that my brother and his wife will have all the kids back by Christmas. They are doing really well and I hope that continues. With all that going on I finally had a creative break through with writing my book and the story unfolded during the 4 months I didn't have my brothers kids. I wrote like crazy and got to chapter 8 then I got the baby and I haven't written since, however now that things are calm again I can get back to my adventure that I pray someday everyone will get to read, when it gets published, yes I am optimistic, hopefully not to optimistic, but I believe in myself! I also started weight watchers, I have lost 11.6 lbs, yeah me! I had a child start kindergarten and two others already in school. Now I just have the twins at home and we are having a blast! I have learned about forgiveness, compassion, passion, love, intuition, the spirit, the power of tithing, boundries and many more lessons that I am grateful to the lord for teaching me. What a crazy year, I wouldn't trade it for the world!

No comments: