Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!!!

Well another year has gone by and I feel like I didn't accomplish much. We had a pretty good year. We took our first real family vacation. We rented a beach house and spent nine days at the beach and at legoland with family, it was great. We had three family reunions this year which was also great. The twins are learning about potty training and I have decided to throw there bottles away...which won't be easy with two of them against one! I was PTA pres. for awhile and am glad that's over with. I am still in the Relief Society pres. which I love! Rod went to work with his cousin and left his dad after two years of trying to accomplish that...It was for the best, it saved there relationship. I got in contact with people from high school who I truly have missed, that has been a blast! I have grown more than ever and am looking forward to the new year. Rod and I are making new years resolutions together tonight and Kennedie who is my third will be in school this year. It will only be me and the twins...that will be an adjustment but I am excited. Thank You to all my Friends and family who have been there for me this year and continue to love and support me. Rod and I will be married 11 years this year and I love him now more than ever. Here's to many more memories in 2009! Happy New Year everyone!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm a little jealous that Kennedie starts school this year. Josie has to wait until next year because she misses the school deadline by 15 lousy days!!!!!