Monday, November 17, 2008

Our day at the park!

We had such a great day at the park feeding the ducks and having story time. The geese kept chasing Hailey and honking at her, she did not like that at all. We went with my good friend Audrey and her two girls and when I tried to print out the rest of the pictures I ran out of ink so when I print the rest I will post them and you can see her cute girls and see how much more fun we had because they were with us. In the picture of Kennedie crying, Dakota took the ball she was playing with, typical brother! We had such a great day. We also went and played on the play ground. This is what life is about, spending time with family and friends!














1 comment:

Audrey Taylor said...

The BEST times in life!