5 years ago
Thursday, September 24, 2009
So I have had a lot on my mind latley and It feels all jumbled in my head. I want to write it all out but don't feel the energy today to do such a thing. I did spend a quiet funfilled day with my Best friend in the whole world for her Birthday! We went to the temple in the morning and did Inititories and then we went to Paymons for lunch and then shopping at JC Penny's for her to get new church clothes. I was sitting in the temple and realizing how great it is to have a best friend who shares the same common goals as you and can do something spiritual together. The highlight for me though was when I got a ring stuck on my finger at JC Pennys and Tia was laughing so hard she gave me lotion to get it off and it turned my ring finger purple, FYI the ring sizes at that store run VERY small!! I had a great day! Thank you to whoever invented lotion!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
you and terreah are so lucky, I envy your friendship (in a good way) I am still looking for my BF that shares my goals. OH wait, I married him.heheeh All jokes aside I'm glad you two had a great day.
Post a Comment