5 years ago
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Anxiety
okay when does it stop? Anxiety is back it came back last night plus i have a bladder infection which is what caused the anxiety. I feel my heart racing and my stomach hurts because I am hungry and don't feel like eating. my hands are shaky. My legs are shaky. I fell like screaming and crying. I am so tired because i cant sleep because i feel like i have to pee every 5minutes. i am going to the doctor today and i pray that i will start to feel better immediately. Does anyone have any scriptures or advice for me. i need to be brought out of this dark hole, which I hate being in!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I'm so sorry your anxiety is back. I feel for you. Hang in there. By your last post, I'm sure you are under control already. But for the future, buy some AZO pills at the pharmacy, it will give you some relief from the infection pain until you can get to the doctor. Just have them on hand. And drink plenty of water, a crazy day of running around w/out enough water will bring those infections on.
Hang in there.
Post a Comment