
I just wanted to write today and say how much I love my man. We have grown a lot together over the years and I am so glad that he' s my eternal companion. He works so hard for our family and although there never seems to be enough money to go around we are always provided for. He actually planned a date night for us, how awsome is that. He makes an effort to go to the temple with me and most of all he loves me the way I am and is sweet and understanding with me...most of the time! I don't think a lot of women appreciate the hard work there husbands do for them so I just wanted to put it out in the universe that I appreciate my husband! Man I love this guy!!!





2 comments:
You are very right about women not appreciating... All men want to do is provide for, protect, and give us lovin. All they need, is to be fed, get their lovin, and be appreciated!
I'm jealous!!!! I want my husband to plan date night. That's it no more "lovin" for him until I get my date night! ..... Maybe I better rethink that....
Post a Comment