Thursday, September 25, 2008

Have a good day!!!

So it is 6:30 in the morning and I had to take Rod over to his mom's to get his work truck because we can't park it here anymore because of some idiot who thinks that our stuff is his stuff. We got broke into 4 times....well actually Rod left it unlocked 3 of the times...I know, I know stupid right. Anyway I just wanted to write and say good morning to all who come to my blog today I hope you all have a great hump day oh wait it's Thursday today right?.........So hump day is over, well have a good Thursday!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Audrey Taylor said...

Good morning to YOU hot mama! Hey, just to let you know when you sent out your new blogsite to us all, you put @ blogspot instead of dot blogspot. Anyway, I guess the different colored fonts ARE working, it looks great on here!